YOU KNOW YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH THOMAS MORE WHEN...
- You go to catholic supply stores looking for prayer cards with him on it.
- Your favorite road to drive on? The Utopia Parkway of course.
- You've read all his writings, from every edition of Utopia to his Dialogue Concerning Heresies to his translation of The Life of Pico Della Mirandola.
- You became Anti-Richard III after reading his History of Richard III
- You've seen both versions of A Man for All Seasons, and at least one version of the play.
- You look at Paul Scofield as the Thomas More
- You get pissed off that Thomas More isn't in most Tudor movies/documentaries.
- You know the names of all his children...and their children too.
- You wear black on July 6 and do a moment of silence at around 9 in the morning.